This framework is able to display lists of specific locations, be it restaurant chains, coffee shops, offices, or anything else! These locations are stored in a local database, so no Internet connection is needed.
The framework supports the following features:
- Self contained database of locations.
- Sort locations by names or distance.
- Display the 10 nearest locations in a list or on a map.
- Display detailed information on a single location, i.e. Full Address, Phone Number.
- Add the location to the phone’s address book.
- Get directions to a specific location.
- 2010-01-08 – First Release
- Secure the database by compressing and encypting it ourself.
- Automatic updates of CSV file.
- Options dialog to set km or miles.
- New LocationManager.
- When in landscape make the button_list display in two columns.
- Add support for easily changing database.